Protect essential oil is a blend of germ-busting essential oils, created to help you guard against airborne pathogens and shield your environment.
Imagine a crisp lemon fragrance infused with minty menthol, woodsy eucalyptus, rosemary, and warm spicy tones of cinnamon and cloves. Fresh and powerful.
Lemon myrtle is a potent antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory essential oil that is more powerful than tea tree oil. Traditionally used for colds, flu, sinus infection, bronchitis, sore throat, and respiratory congestion. Research link.
Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, decongestant. Eucalyptus oil is traditionally used for colds, flu, coughs, runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion, bronchitis, asthma, and sinusitis. Research link.
Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, and decongestant in nature. Peppermint oil is traditionally used to open airways, clear mucus, soothe sinuses, ease coughs, kill bacterial infection. Research link.
Antibacterial, anti-catarrhal, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, expectorant. Rosemary oil is traditionally used to clear the respiratory tract, asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, sinus, colds, sore throats, coughing, and flu. Research link.
Antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal. Clove oil is traditionally used for various respiratory disorders, including coughs, colds, bronchitis, asthma, and sinusitis. Research link.
Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and carminative. Cinnamon bark is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, sore throat, and congestion. Research link.
HOW TO DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OILS
There are all kinds of essential oil diffusers. However, cold water ultrasonic diffusion is considered safe and effective.
Ultrasonic diffusers come in different sizes, and it’s best to follow the manufacturer’s directions.
As a general rule though, you can use the following:
- 100ml diffuser – use 3 to 5 drops of essential oils.
- 150ml diffuser – use 8 to10 drops.
- 500ml diffuser – requires about 15 to 20 drops.
HOW LONG YOU SHOULD DIFFUSE FOR
You don’t need to diffuse essential oils all day long. They are powerful, and you don’t want to overpower a room either.
It’s recommended that you diffuse essential oils for an hour and turn your diffuser off for an hour.
Make sure you have proper ventilation in the room too.
Do not consume essential oils.
If you suffer from allergies, chronic illness, you are pregnant, or you take drug-interactive medications, please check with your health practitioner before using essential oils.
Essential oils can be toxic to animals. Please check with your vet before using essential oils near your pets.
Face masks tend to get stale the longer you wear them. You can add a dab of Protect essential oil to the corners of your face mask to freshen them up, and give you added protection. Just make sure if you wear cloth masks to check they are colourfast.
The healthier you are, the more you can protect your wellbeing. And what you eat matters.
Eat plenty of foods that support your immune system, including:
- Berries and cherries.
- Citrus fruit, including oranges, mandarins, lemon, and lime.
- Organic herbal teas.
- The onion family – garlic, onion, leek, and shallots.
- Organic tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes are recommended if you cannot buy organic.
- Carrots, fennel root, celery, parsnip, pumpkin, turnip, and swede.
- Fresh or dried herbs including sage, oregano, rosemary, and thyme sprinkled generously over food and used in all soups, stir-fries, and casseroles.
- Add spice to your meals, including anise seed, cardamom, chili, cinnamon, star anise, pimento, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, black pepper, horseradish, and turmeric.
- Raw nuts and seeds – Brazil nuts, walnuts, pine nuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachio, and almonds.
- To sweeten use pure stevia, dates, as well as Manuka or raw honey. Eliminate processed sugar from your diet.
- Eat organically grown fruit and vegetables – lots of greens and seasonable produce.
- Eat unprocessed foods to give your body the best chance to fight off infections and disease. If you’re not sure where to start, have a look at The Meditteranean Diet.
Our blog page is filled with tips, recipes, and how-to information you can use to create better health for you and your family.
Stay strong and protect your health!Shop Rener Oils